Saturday, November 08, 2008

The Gem of Life

Jia lat man! Now is around 5AM and I'm still awake. Why? Because I'm watching The Gem of Life on YouTube. Waiting for the person to upload a missing part for ep 15. Madness right?

I'm feeling damn itchy now. Recently I keep having small patches of rashes(did I spel it correctly?) on my back. Dunno y. So, I'm gonna take a shower now. Yes! Now! 5AM in the morning. I can stand no more!

I saw an interview on Joyce Cheng a few days ago and she mentioned how she went on diet. It somehow inspired me to really take serious actions to lose weight. It might be tough but I guess I can do it. Sigh! Must eat less rice, snacks, chocolates, soft drinks, etc. In other words, I would have to stop consuming food which I love most. Especially KFC's fried chicken. Damn! Well, I wanna challenge myself and see how long I can tahan. Haha.

Ok. Shall go and take my shower now. Good Morning.

No comments: