Friday, November 07, 2008

Changed blog appearance

Wow! I didnt know blogger has upgraded it's services. I just realised blogger can let bloggers to add side gadgets. They dosent offer this in the past am I right? Anyway, I like this new service and, of cos, the new appearance of my blog. Although it isnt very fanciful, it looks simple and easy to see and use isnt it?

I feel that being an entrepreneur is really really not a easy thing to do. Pple say to create a business is easy but to keep the business on track is difficult. I totally agree with this theory.

Well, I wont give up. If u find my store is good, please please help me by promoting my store to ur friends and family. More products are coming up. Stay tuned.

Once again, u can enter my store by clicking HERE

Many thanks! :D

No comments: