Sunday, November 09, 2008

Vote for him!

Cute right?! 1 month old only so cute le. Vote for him by clicking HERE! Winner is entitled to 1month of free huggies products. I really feel Jayden deserves the prize. Not cos he's my friend's son but u see urself la. Really cute ma. Anyway, I have voted. Please vote for him. It's just 1 click away!

Aiyo this coming riday POA lecturer giving asignment le. Very excited! Haha. Looking forward to doing the assignment cos I wanna know how UOL normally phrases it's exam questions. Anyway, I didnt submit the Micro test last Thursday. Sigh! Luckily not compulsory to submit. I dun wanna submit cos I know I'm writing rubbish so better dun disappoint the lecturer. He mentioned before last year a student got -600 for his test. I dun wanna be 2nd person. Hahaha. But I wonder how tt person got -600. Hmmm

No comments: