Saturday, September 13, 2008

Adicted

I'm really adicted to these two games, Tomb Raider Anniversary and Virtual Tennis. Ok. I'm adicted to Tomb Raider is because I naturally love mission games. As for Virtual Tennis, I admit it has more or less due to Olympics. Haha. Since I cant find Table Tennis or Volleyball games, I guess Tenis is good enough. A substitution u see. Hee.


I think playing tennis or sport games using Wii is more fun cos u can actually move like the real player in the game. But I'm still considering whether to get a Wii. My parents also can play leh. It's said to be helpful to the elderly with stroke or pakinsen etc etc. Hmm. Although my parents dun have these illness but it would be good to do something before anything happens right. Oh. It sounds like excuses to myself. Not very convincing. Ok la. I admit I myself wanna play. Hee.
Alright! I shall wait till my exam results are out. If I am able to pass everything(particularly for ISB) with at least a C, I'll buy. That's a promise to myself.
OMG! 5days to go!

No comments: