Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Holiday time killer

Met Xiao Xiang on Mon at Tamp for lunch. She was shocked when she received my sms, not cos I wanna meet her for lunch but it's the fact that I smsed her early in the morning at 9am, a timing where I hardly leave my bed. Hee. Anyway, more shocking new are coming...

On Mon, I bought something which I have never bought and never tot of buying before. Jigsaw puzzels and not 1 but 2! one 200pcs and the other 500pcs. Actually, I am not really sure if I can finish them before my classes start but can kill time so I think.... Furthermore, I dun wan myself to stick to the tv and psp whole day long. Not good for health and eyes. Hee.


Winnie the Pooh falling asleep. Super cute lor! Sorry for the reflection on the photo. It is still wrapped up tt's y. But it is super cute and colourful if u see the real thing :)




A very inocent looking Mickey Mouse. So cute! I'm currently working on this so hopefully I can finish it asap before 18/09.
A story for entertainment:
Xiao Xiang and I were heading towards the bus stop when we saw this guy waiting for the IKEA shutter bus. Then after we past the shutter bus stand, xiao xiang and I started this conversation:
Xiang: "Ee! That guy very disgusting!"
Me: "Who?"
Xiang: "A guy who's quing for the shutter bus"
Me: "What has he done?"
Xiang: "He was digging his finger into his ass!"
Me: "!!! + hahaha"
Xiang: "He was digging so deep that his pants were being pushed into the 'ahem'"
Me: "EEEEE! How come he didnt see us coming and how come he didnt stop when he saw us approaching?"
Xiang: "Cos he cannot react in time"
Me: "OMG! Oh! Maybe he was wearing g-string. Maye the string was stuck inside and he need to dig it out for comfort sake"
Xiang and I: "WAHAHAHAHA!"
So, the moral of the story is dun think pple cannot see wat u're doing. Must be careful wat u're doing. Dun give pple the chance to luff at u. Ok! Just a little entertaining story. Enjoy ur day. :)

No comments: