Monday, September 15, 2008

Sunrise and Lanterns

Firstly, pls look at the pic below before reading on. U think sunrise or sunset? If u say sunrise, I would say sunset. It u say sunset, I would say sunrise. Wat am I trying to say? Things have two-way view. Positive or negative, depends on how u see it.


I woke up very early yesterday morning and saw this on my way to the toilet. I cant remember when was the last time I saw sunrise. It as really beautiful. I really envy pple who lives around coastal areas(facing east). Although Pasir Ris is considered as coastal area, my view is permanantly blocked by HDB buildings. So, can only see abit of sunrise. My place cant even see sunset. But nvm...I dun like sunset.


We drove to Chinatown last night to see Lantern Festival lightings. Didnt manage to take many photos cos alot of car speeding on the road so cannot slow down to take. But managed to capture this.

So many lanterns! Feels like CNY instead. Haha. There was this very big shaped lantern sitting on the divider but didnt manage to capture that. It was really....cant describe verbally cos it was really so big and beautiful.

But, the most enjoyable stuff I enjoy most is MOONCAKES! Haha! Food is always my favourite. :p.

Happy belated Zhong Qiu Jie!

No comments: