Monday, August 11, 2008

Yo! Yo!

I'm very happy toady cos I just earned some $$ from NOL. Hee. Not much tho but I think it's a good start. I'mgonna aim for another stock to buy. Maybe NOL again if oil prices goes up again. :P I'm also vey happy cos I bought the whole series of Harry potter books in hardcover at $240. Super excited. :D

How many of u watched the opening for Olympic Games 2008 last Fri? I did watch it anyway. Wah lao! The fireworks like free one. But very nice la. Actually I didnt watch from start till end. I only watch the part when the athelettes(wah i dunno how to spell) from different countries marched out. I was waiting and waiting for Sweden and Singapore which, both, happened to march the last few. But I wanna say, I think my geography is very very very lousy cos I actually never heard of most of the countries. Anyway, USA very hao lian hor. Bring so many pple to have war ah?

Ok let's talk about NDP. So poor thing leh the performers and the ministers, have to watch the parade in the rain. We were discussing dunno will LKY take umbrella anot. Eh eh...we are not being sarcastic hor. We were quite worried for him cos he so old and still have to sit in the rain?? Anyway, it was lucky that the rain stopped before the plane stuns. The stuns were fantastic man! Anyway, actually wanted to drive to ECP there(actually i dunno how to spell the name of the bridge. Isit Sheers? or Shears?) to watch fireworks and take photos but Daddy dun wan cos sure jam like hell. Anyway, after seeing the fireworks in the Olympic Games 200 opening ceremony, I didnt really feel any excitment for the NDP fireworks. But I never wished I was in Beijing. :P

No comments: