Thursday, August 07, 2008

The Mummy, Tomb Of The Dragon Emporor & Money No Enough

Wow! I watched 2 movies in two consecutive days. The Mummy on Tuesday and $$ No Enough just now. Never had so much of entertainment in such a short period of time. Anyway, both movies are really good, although I find The Mummy abit scary. But the storyline very creative I think. For those of u who didnt or havent watch it, a little spoiler, the Mummy is Qin Shi Huang! So the timeline is like aver 2000 years. I love movies/dramas with historical storyline. So I highly recommend The Mummy, Tomb Of The Dragon Emporor. 5*

Now comes to Money No Enough. A very typical Singaporean local movie with very Singaporean local storyline. I didnt watch part 1 actually. But it's ok cos no links between the storyline of the two parts. Anyway, it is super funny I think. A very good entertaining movie if u are feeling down recently. Haha! Some people may think local production is cheap-skate, or rather movies directed by Jack Neo are low class and cheap, ok I agree to a certain extent but is very realistic lo. Anyway, HK produced movies also very low class one ma, except some la like Wu Jian Dao. But Singapore culture is like that. So I also recommend this movie with 4*.

The next movie I'm gonna watch is 12 Lotus! 14 Aug also happens to be the 14th day of the 7th month in the chinese calendar. Hee. Must watch it in early evening. Cannot go home too late on that day. :)

p/s: I think is bcos I just watched The Mummy that I'm now downloading Tomb Raider Anniversary for my PSP. Dunno hao wan bu hao wan leh.

No comments: