Friday, August 15, 2008

BEST SINGAPORE!

YAY! Singapore is gonna play China in the finals for pingpong this Sunday! Although this game wasnt won by Li Jiawei, it's ok. As long as Singapore gets to play in the finals. The game was won by a 21 year-old gal by the name of Fang Tianwei(I dunno how to spell la hor but something like this). She's Singapore's heroe ok! I think I am having a new ou xiang liao. I heard that Korea(lost the game to Fang Tianwei) actually placed Fang Tianwei in their list of opponents who are less threatening to them. Haha! So this teaches them a lesson of not to look down on youngsters and do not judge ur opponent by his/her age and competition experience. Oh! I'm really super duper excited now! :) I was really sitting in front of the TV and slamming table/remote control and yelling supports for the team. And now I'm feeling so hot!

Anyway, to be frank, this is the first game I've ever watched in any Olympic games. I, initially, not very interested who wins who loses. Since nth to do so I started watching and as the game goes, I felt more and more excited lo. Who say Singapore small den cannot do anything, cannot have any archievements?? Dun look down on us hor TW. Or I should arrow Mr. Li! Dun u ever dare say Singaporeans are stupid! Just shut it!

Anyway, big big CONGRATS to the Singapore Ping Pong team and of cos to us Singaporeans! Woohoo!!!!!!

No comments: