Saturday, August 02, 2008

Warm warm

How come the weather is super warm these few days?! Piangz. Can just blow some wind anot? Dun rain nvm but at least blow some cool wind ma.

Have been having holiday for the past 3 days. U must be wondering how come got holiday. Yeap! 2 of the days were due to Law lecturer went off to Sydney dunno for wat and the remaning day was bcos I didnt attend class. aha. Aiya! Lab session super sian and slack. So didnt want to waste my time going to e lab and starring into space. Ok la. Not starring into space. Lab session sure use the lab's laptop to surf internet one ma. Students are like tt and I know myself super well that I know I will do tt. Hee. So stayed at home to do my Macroecons assignment.

WTH! The question so vague how on earth would I know wat is it asking for? Anyway, went to the lecturer today and now I know the ans.

Let me tell u an amazing thing. I started this sem on 1st of July, Tuesday, which aslo happened to be Macroecons lecture. Until the past Tuesday which was 29th July, den e Macroecons know about my eye condition. Fantastic man! Come to think of it, I am not sure if e ISB lecturer knows about it. I'm supr sure that e Law lecturer alr knew about it tho. Isnt it obvious? I have been using my manifying glass ever since I started attending 'school'. Furthermore, the classroom is not big lo. Dunno where they have been looking at. Ok la. Change 'they' to 'he'.

Today is Saturday! And it's a very warm Saturday. How I wish Singapore have winter. Hmm

Aiyo! Now HK having sale till 21st Sept! I wanna go! But...nobody wants to go leh. My mum and sis dun like warm weather. They say Singapore alr warm enough. HaiZz. Anybody out there wanna go? :)

Oops! 7th month started alr. Remember to go home earlier. Dun stay out too late wor. And dun go swimming wor. Ew.

Hey guys! Have u been clicking on e ads? How come I only earned 30cents for e past 7 days? Pls help help la. Hao ma? Xie xie da jia. :) Please dun have e wrong impression that I'm broke. And also please dun have the impression that I'm rich. Just putting it and see how much I can earn from there. Quite fun tho. Tracing my earnings every other second. Haha! Anyway, I dun think it can make me a millionaire. A hundred-aire very happy alr. So, pls pls help abit just by clicking on them. Best if u can click ALL. Haha! Xie xie la! :D

Recently, I've been thinking of buying shares but I dun have much capital leh. I am currently bio-ing NOL, SPH, SGX and SingTel. Dunno which one is safer. I think safest is SGX cos it wont collapse one. But I think e drop in oil prices will do NOL good. Hmm. Must think really carefully. Or should I buy USD? Hmm.

No comments: