Saturday, August 23, 2008


(Photos credit to Xinhua)
For detailed match results and reports, pls visit the official website for the Beijing Olympic Games 2008 at HERE

Singapore Table Tennis Women's team! I Love U!

I am currently adicted to watching table tennis matches of the Beijing Olympic Games 2008. They are so exciting! It reminds me of my great fancy for table tennis when I was young. But, oh well!

Anyway, Singapore won the Silver medal for group match but didnt win anything for single's match. I think it's ok because u will understand the difficulty of playing against such a great opponent if u guys have watched those matches. Zhang Yining ah! Difficult to defeat la. 1st ranking in the world leh. Anyway, I really think the Singapore team has faught hard and tried their best. They are my new and first ever sports idols. Especially Feng Tianwei! Fantastic table tennis player I think.

Many people are saying that our table tennis players 'were' from China and yes that's true. BUT, they 'are' singapore citizens alr. So y still wanna criticise? U think very easy to play in such a big show meh? PM Lee also said wat. China has 1.3 billion population and Singapore only has 4million. So we have to bring in foreign talents ma. Dun forget that the shirts they were wearing during the match has the Singapore Flag on it. So why still complain? Cant understand those pple who dosent really supports Li Jiawei and team.

Anyway, they have won a Silver and I think it's really very good alr.
So, wat have I been doing besides sticking to the TV to watch table tennis? Oh well, study for exams lo wat else? I will be starting a whole new life after 5st Sept. Quite excited tho. Time really flies. 15mths are almost over in just a blink of the eye. 2 more years to go.
Ok. Time to sleep. Nite. Maybe I will dream of Feng Tianwei tonight. Hahaha!

No comments: