Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Happy CNY and Happy Lunar Birthday

Today is the 7th day of the CNY so I wish all of u a Happy Lunar Birthday. Xin Nian Kuai Le! Hmm. So How many red packets have u guys collected leh? Hee. Anyway, hope u guys had a very happy and prosperous new year.

Went to watch Ah Long Pte Ltd last evening. Haha! Really super funny. I think the funny part is Mark Lee acting a sissy. Well, he act quite good I think. However, I am a little disappointed with Fann Wong la. Well, her acting skills nv improved lo. But overall, I think the movie quite worth the price. The next movie I wanna watch is CJ7. The next next movie I wanna watch is Jumper. Wow! So many movies in mind. Who wanna go and watch with me? He.

Btw, has anyone watched Gong Fu Dunk? Heard that it isn't up to standard. Anyway, not really very interested to watch it. Hmm

Aiyo. I really feel that Gillian Chung very brave la. Well, she has no better choice than standing out to say something. I think Edison Chen is really a bloody coward. I despise him la. (correct spelling hor) All bcos of him that Bobo Chan couldn't marry her rich bf and Cecilia Cheung divorcing with Nicholas Tse. Sigh! Wat I can say to him is please watch out when walking on the streets in HK. Although I despise u, I would not wan u to be killed ya. Take good care la hor.

No comments: