Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Yeh! Assignments over! CNY on the way!

Woo! All of my assignments have dued yesterday. So happy. Hee. Once assignments were handed in, I went out for lunch and movie with my classmats. Altogether 9 of us. But the movie was really *fantastic* man! Dun wanna mention the name of the movie la wait no income for the movie cast. Hee!

Anyway, after movie den I went to meet Suzhan, Juan and JY for dinner and walk walk. Hee I bought goods worth of $100+ leh which include a pair of shoes and a blouse. So happy.

I am so relaxed that I woke up at 2pm today. Really had a very good sleep. But dunno isit bcos too busy with my assignments that I dun really feel the CNY mood leh. Hmm. Nvm. Today dun have tml sure have de cos got ang bao to take ma. Hee.

Ok la. Shall blog till here. Happy Chinese New Year to all of u! Gong Xi Fa Cai! Shu Nian Xing Da Yun! YEH!

No comments: