Friday, February 22, 2008

Exans!

Exams again! Really frustrated! This semester is really a tough one, with HR and MKT. I hate theory stuff la. I'm not expecting good grades for this semester ya. A C+ should be good enough already. Anyway, frustrated also have to study la. Just come here and let out abit.

Went to watch L on Tues. Haha. Exams coming still can go watch movie. Steady bombeibit! Anyway, although the movie is in Jap and not translation, I somehow can more or less understand wat's happening. Really excting movie I think. Hhmm.

Omg! I cant believe that 1 of my friend is getting married! Somehow I will start wondering how come I'm still sitting here alone leh? Well, my *alone* means single la. Aiyoyo, not easy to find one who's good. Anyway, now study first la if got den got lo. Dun have den too bad lo. Hee.

Aiyo, I feel like gg to HK to enjoy the cool weather leh. Plus recently HK is having quite a number of issues. Just have the urge to go and feel the atmostphere there. Hee. Will try to pursuade my family to go. Haha! But need money leh. Hhmm. Must consider twice.

Sigh! How come so fast jiu leave us? 62 years of age. Life full of ups and downs. I love to listen to ur laughters. It makes me feel positive. Will always remember the happiness u have brought to the public. Hope u r still laughing freely in the other world. Always remembers u. :)

Really feel so sad about the death of Fei Fei jie. She's was so cute and happy. But well, I think it is a relief for her lo. She dosent have to suffer anymore. Sigh!

No comments: