Saturday, November 17, 2007

sian

Wah! How long didnt update le huh? Cant remember le. Anyway, recently preparing for coming exams at the end of Nov. FA I think ok but abit scared for BC and very scared for BS. Hai...

Super sian lo. Looking forward to having holidays leh. But I think this Dec holiday hui guo de very fast and chong shi and maybe a little busy. Haha. Busy packing and clearing stuffs.

Sian leh have to see faces I dun like everyday. Really unfair. Sigh! Life's just so bu gong ping and frustrating. Have to fake a smile infront of f**king idiotic pple. Well, no choice right? Just have to bare with it. Luckily the course only 15months and now only left 10months le. After this 10months no need to see their faces. Well, I think they also dun like to see my face. Den good lo. All dun like to see each other den jiu lian byebye also can save up. Haha.

Hao le la. Will blog till here today. Maybe after exams den blog again ba. Tata everyone. :)

No comments: