Monday, November 05, 2007

Over! YEH!

Yeh! All my assignments have dued. So happy! And now should start revising for exams le. Exactly 3 more weeks to go before holidays start.

Seriously, I dunno how come I am so suay to get to meet such ****. Well, I am talking about the two idiots in my group. Cant believe it really! Spending so much money to study abroad but attitude like that. It's not tt I'm mean or wat but I really hpe they would fail their exams this time. If they can pass, it would be super unfair to those who worked really hard. They really think they are so clever hor to be praised by the lecturer for doing well in the report. But they din realise they actually did NOTHING! I really think they should learn how to appreciate others' work. If they dun wanna help den just keep their mouths shut and make themselves invisible la!

Okok! I think I should and must calm down. Dun wanna make myself xin ku for being angry with such ****. (Please replace the *s with any vulgarities u feel like using).

Let's talk about some happy things la. I'm really enjoying my new lappy eh. Hee! It came with a 90days MS Office 2007 trial, 30days McAfee antivirus trial and integrated 2MP webcam. AH! So happy!

Okok! I think I should stop being so mad of it. Hao le hao le. Will blog till here today. :)

No comments: