Thursday, November 29, 2007

holiday le!

Huray! Exams over le! So happy. Hee. Now holiday le so very free le. Now looking forward to going to Sweeden le.

Well, let me talk abit on my exam papers. I am really quite happy with the stats paper. I nv tot I will find stats easy. But well, I realised I made a mistake in the chi-square question. I think still can score quite high de ba. The BC and accounting papers, on the other hand, quite difficult I think. Especially for accounting. I have really no idea wth the questions was asking for. Anyway, I think can pass la hor.

Although the exam was not very easy, I still feel happy leh dunno y. I think I am abit out of my mind le. Study till siao alr. Furthermore, now having flu. Nose so hardworkingly running all day. Hai! Sian!

Well, now holiday le so have to start preparing for my Sweeden trip. I think I have to trial pack and see whether my banana luggage big enough anot. Haha!

Alright! I will stop here. Hmm...surprisingly post despite the lack of updates. Anyway, have a nice December holiday everyone. :)

No comments: