Thursday, November 01, 2007

My first laptop

Wuhu! Finally gotten my first laptop. Now I'm using the laptop to write this post.

Well, I find it quite different tho. The keyboard, mouse and most importantly the OS of the laptop. Windows Vista Home Premium. Very different from XP. Icons laying at different spots and the start menu also different. Well, just have to get use to it isnt it?

Btw, I buy this laptop is for my school de la. But of cos, can use during leisure time. NEC! Actually dun wanna buy NEC de but saw the price and the specs quite good so jiu buy le. Anyway, quite interesting leh. How briliant those pple who invented laptops hor. Imagine a CPU was chucked into something so flat and quiet. So shen qi. Haha!

Hao le. Just post this entry to test my laptop only. Hee!

No comments: