Sunday, October 28, 2007

a little free

Woof! Have been really really busy eh. Finally finish with the shitty report by sacrifising most of my sleeping hours for the past week. Sometimes I even thought that 24 hours a day is not enough. Even find bathing and eating are waste of time. But, of cos iI got bathe la and if u know me well, u know I wont starve myself de. Hehe!

Anyway, done with the 33 pages long of report but still got two more to finish before exams. SianZz! Speaking of this report, I had an unhappy erm arguement with my group members. Strictly speaking, I think I cannot consider it as an arguement. I should say I was really really furious with 2 of them.

Well, long story and I dun think I'm gonna talk about it. It's over. Just hope that they have realised how irresponsible hey were. Just dun appoint me as the group leader anymore and I shall keep my mouth shut ya.

Anyway, I erh am thinking of buying a laptop as I find it really useful when doing group assignments in school. Wat brand? I dunno. Maybe compaq or acer? Well, that depends on the price too. I dun think I need a business laptop but just 1 which enables wireless internet, internal webcam, 15.4 inch screen at least and MUST be intel as the processor. Not diff to find right i think. Haha!

Hao le. Will blog till here and I shall go and do the other 2 reports now. tata

No comments: