Friday, December 07, 2007

lovers

Wah...hao xiang quite long didnt post entry le hor. Recently busy watching korean drama. Hee. Currently watching and adicted to a show call *Lovers*. The guy casting the main male character very shuai. Haha. Anyway, the show quite nice la. The songs also very nice. So ya I'm currently slcaking like hell. Hee. Recently sleep till 2+pm den wake up. So no life.

Bu zhi bu jue started piano lessons for 1month+ le. So far so good I think. I think the teacher's student are mostly kids ba. The way she talks to me like I was about 3. Haha. Anyway, she's a nice lady la.

I went to trial pack y luggage during the past weekend. Hoho. Now den I realise how troublesome it is. Have to pack all long sleaves and pants into the box. And den still have 2-3 sweaters and long jon(well I not sure whether is it spelled like that. Anyway, in mandrin is called wei sheng yi la). And den + 2 super thick winter jackets. Still have alot to bring de la but now I cannot think of anything else. I scared the weight will exceed 20kg leh. Hmm!

Ew! These few days keep raining and so windy and cold. Hopefully that day's weather will be super good den flight sure wont delay de. Hee.

Ok le. Blog till here for today. Happy christmas!

No comments: