Wednesday, August 08, 2007

How Funny =O

I'm really stupid and...and...sigh...I dunno how to describe man.

Was waiting for my dad after class yesterday. It was 12.30 le. Then, I saw a red cab driving in so I tot it was dad lo. So, I quickly walked towards the taxi and I opened the front door of the taxi. Apparently I didnt pay attention, or i should say I didnt see carefully whether is the driver my dad. And I actually already sitting in le and that was when I turned to look towards the driver's direction, I was shocked and how come my dad has changes appearance. Haha! Ok so i quickly say sorry saw the wrong car and quickly get out of the car. *sob* I was so malu lo! Idiot man! My dad drive red cab y he also dribe red cab and came in at that time ma? Haha! Okok. Cannot blame anyone la. Its my fault of not being careful. Next time I die also wont get into the car unless my dad calls me. Humph!

Another incident which happened just now when my sis and I were at popular buying something. We shopped for almost an hour just to look for a nice stapler and punch. Ok! Finally chosen one den went to look at dictionaries and the harry potter books but didnt manage to find the one we were looking for. So, we decided to pay le when I realised I didnt have any cash with me. I think my wallet only left with $0.15. Haha! Forgot to withdraw $$$ la. So, I asked my sis if she has a $10 note or something. Den she dig dig dig and only found a $2 note lo. See! How poor we are. =p I tot of paying by credit card but I think merely $7 of goods will look weird and finding trouble if we uses credit cards. So, sigh, we decided to put them back and buy tml. Siao rite?! How embarrased lo.

Woof! Its SG's 42nd birthday tml. As a singaporean, I should say "HAPPY 42ND BIRTHDAY SINGAPORE". How many of u will be going to marina bay to watch the NDP live? Well, I'm not going la anyway, I dun like to squeeze. 7000 pple leh. How to go home after that man. But I am looking forward to see how the movable stage will look like. Sounds quite cool eh. And the fireworks too! =) I think I would be to see it from my area ba. Well, it was said to be all singaporeans at anywhere would be able to see it isnt it? =p

No comments: