Friday, August 10, 2007

Dissappointed

It was the NDP yesterday and I think the NDP celebration was fantastic. Although I was at home watching it through the live broadcast, I can feel the atmostphere of celebration and excitment. It was really a very creative idea to hold the NDP at marina bay with the floating stage. The light effects casted on the surface of the water was briliant! I actually regret of not going. I should have get the tickets ma. Maybe next year ba. Although it would be super crowded, I think it would be quite worth it ba. Once a year only so ya if I am able to get the tickets next year, I will definitely go.

However, I was dissapointed because I cant see the fireworks from my house. Sigh! All because of that stupid HDB building blocking la. Idiot man! I already took out my camera and prepared to take photos of it le lo. Want to send it to my 2nd sister ma. Stupid la. Still say whole of SG would be able to see. Bluff me one. Humph! =(

No comments: