Thursday, August 02, 2007

WOW!

Wow! 2 weeks! Exactly two weeks didnt update my blog le. Hope you guys have not switch to another weblog le. =p

Have been really really busy and *sian* with schwork. WTH man! Give us such little time to do. How to do well? How pervertic the lecturers were.

Anyway, I'll be free and can fly away after tonight. Last and final assignment dueing tml. So happy! =D I need to look for things to do liao. Besides start revising for my exams, which is 3 and a half weeks from now, I wanna go shopping! But, of course, have to practice for my violin exam also la.

I wanna learn how to use photoshop. Anyone can teach me? Dunno wan download the software online or buy the it leh. I scared wait waste money and also scared if download online computer gets virus attacks. Hmm...

I slept at 4.30am this morning leh. How mad right? And I can still tahan till now, sitting here writing blog entries. How surprising. =p

Wa! Although I was busy for the pass two weeks, I finished listening to the audio book of the Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows within 4 days. Haha! Exciting ma. I really feel tired for the 3 main characters in the story leh. Have to flee here and there for their lives. Super tiring de lo. Anyway, It is very interesting. You guys should read/listen.

Hey guys, if I have missed any updates please update me leh. Gossip or watever can update me? I now find myself like out of the world liao. haha!

No comments: