Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Secret

Went to watch Secret on Sun with U-R-Nice and Zhen Zhen. It was really a very touching movie. Gui Lun Mei really quite pretty hor. Heard that she has a 41 years old boyfriend. Really unbelievable.

Back to the movie. Although it was touching, the ending was abit erm~~~ It would be nice if they show them being together in 1979. Instead, the last scene was Jay opened the door and they saw each other and den...ended. Haha

But it was, overall, a very nice and touching movie. As the movie finishes, a tought came to my mind. I should say it's a question. If I were Xiang Lun, would I run back to the piano room, knowing it would be pulled down on that same day? Risking my own life just to go back to 1979 to see Xiao Yu. I realised I have no answer. I'm hesitating with this until now lo. U-R-Nice say it's the power of love that brought Jay to forgo everything for Xiao Yu. Hah! I dunno but maybe I'll have an answer once I found someone like Xiao Yu who meant alot to Xiang Lun.

Wow! Jay Chou's piano skills were really fantastic! His hands were like controlled by machine instead of his own body. So fast and, of cos, very nice. So smooth! Hmm... I think I'm changing my impression of Jay Chou le. Haha!

No comments: