Thursday, June 21, 2007

So Far!!!

I was really quite happy when I received the letter from SIM saying that I have been accepted in the diploma course and will commence sch on the 2nd July. I tot my lectures/tutorials/lessons or watever will be held at the SIM HQ where I went rackying before.

Yesterday, I received a letter from SIM and to my surprise, the letter stated that all lectures/tutorials/lessons or watever will be held at a place call The SIM Management House. So, I went to check the map and see how to get there lo. To my HORROR, the management hse is at some dunno how many main roads away from the HQ! And bare in mind that there's no bus to get there de hor. Nearest way is alight at Chinese High and WALK in. I'm regreting to choose SIM liao but no choice leh. How am I gonna survive for the next 15 mths man?!

AR!!! I HATE SIM!

No comments: