Saturday, June 23, 2007

Really damn far seh! =(

Today went rakying with my mummy and sister. Aiyoyo! It seemed like no matter which way I take hor I'll still need at least 1.5 hrs to reachthe management hse leh. Of cos, This 1.5 hrs inclusive of walking time from the bus stop to the main entrance of the sch. Bur still considered as far ma. Ok maybe my main concern is not the distance anymore but the difficulty of seeing the bus num of buses from SMRT and Transiland. The SBS onse still okok but *sobzzzzz* pian pian the bus i must take from newton stn is a SMRT bus. Tian ah! How come like that leh?! =(

I'm quite sure that I need to bring umbrella, water bottle and tissue to sch everyday. Umbrella is for rainy/sunny weather. Water bottle cos if no water I think I'll dehydrate along the way walking up to the sch. Tissue is for wiping sweat. Hmm...think the water bottle need a bigger one.

No comments: