Monday, June 18, 2007

Have I really forgotten?

Sat

Supposed to meet Ah Qing they all 2.30pm at Tamp MRT ctl stn de but I woke up at 2.17pm lo. Haha! End up Eunice and I went to the chalet ourselves and reached there at 6+. HaiZz...

At the RSPVH chalet

Act did nothing much there la just chat here and there. There are alot of new faces lo. Cant really remember who is who except for one. Hee. =P. Anyway, they planned a night adventure to somewhere very near to OCH. Ew! Felt a little erie when we were on top of a hill beside OCH. Heard from Eunice tt the place where the staircase beside us is leading to has alot of incent papers flying around de. AR! So kong bu! Anyway, I din stay for the whole thing to finish. Act wanted to go changi viliage de but really too late and quite tired liao so din go.

Sun

Went shopping with mummy at TM. Wa Wa Wa! Only TM only hor and we spent quite alot le. Bought a pair of sports sandles(cos my former one was being STOLEN! curse the thief), a pair of very comfortable high class slippers =P, 2 jackets-1 from converse and the other from Puma and 2-3 pairs of berms/3quarter pants. Ha! I dunno how to calculate how much we spent yesterday. =)

Surprisingly, I din think of it for the past 2 day wor. I'm sure that I'm not controlling myself not to think. The thots just din come to my mind. I think its a good sign la. Although I'm thinking of it now but I'm feeling less painful. Maybe there are many other things for me to think now ba. For e.g, sch starting soon and some other things/people...Hee =P

No comments: