Friday, June 15, 2007

How much have I eaten today?

I finally received my admission letter from SIM le and I bought a little winnie the pooh bear for myself cos I was really quite happy yesterday so bought something for myself lo.

Den today, hmm my mood still quite ok leh and I really ate ALOT today. Morning dimsum and I couldnt remember how many prawn dumplings and shew mais I had, and of cos still have other dishes la.

Den dinner went back to the same restaurant and I had a whole plate of yi mian to myself, a bowl of plain rice, 1-2 sweet and sour prawn, dunno how many pieces of soya chicken, 1-2 mouth full of steamed fish, dunno how many cups of crysanthemum tea, etc etc. I think I've gained 1 or 2 kgs today and I'm feeling a bit hungry now. Haha! Pple say hua bei fen wei li liangbut I hua bei fen wei shi liang which is no good! =(

No comments: