Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Finally, It has arrived

I think today is the best and happiest day i had since last thurs cos I finally got the admission letter from SIM.

Woke up pretty early today, naturally. I felt a little happier when I woke up this morning maybe it was because I'm gonna meet two of my good friends today. Eunice for lunch and Xiang for dinner.

Although I was feeling a little happier den yesterday, I was more happy and excited as I saw the logo of SIM on a brown coloured A4 envolope when I opened my letter box after lunch with Eunice. I really dashed home to open the envolope lo. Just for the letter's sake, I RAN hor. Anyway, am very happy la.

I really felt much much much better when I saw the letter. Maybe the glimpse of hope was laid on that letter its just that I din noticed it. Well, now I'll have to start prepare for the new environment, pple and life.

I hope that this will be a helping path for me to regain my confidence and strength.

Anyway, will be having orientation on the 26th and den starting sch officially on the 2nd. Wish me good luck! =)

No comments: