Friday, June 08, 2007

After 15hrs of sleep

I slept after posting my previous entry at about 9.30, Feeling down, mentally tired. Didnt want to do anything so might as well sleep. I think only by sleeping, I can gain strength again. Or this is the excuse that I'm giving myself to avoid facing the fact and reality. I dunno. I'm trying hard not to think about it but well, I think I need more time.

Although I had 15hrs of sleep last nite, I'm still feeling tired. Felt like lying on the bed for the whole day and not doing anything but I still have to go for my violin lesson.

Before yesterday, I actually looked forward to Sunday but I cant find the espiration in it now. Now, to me, it will just be a tired day.

Actually, the only think I'm interested to do now is to go for a luxurious shopping. But well, dun have much capital to do tt. So can forget about it.

To: Eunice and Xiao Xiang,
I'm feeling better now le. No worries! :) I shall say, tears really have healing powers! Sentence extracted from Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets and physically tested by myself. :)

No comments: