Sunday, April 15, 2007

Very Happy Today

Went to tamp to meet Eunice and Zhenzhen at around 5+. But..before that, I went to Best Denki to buy my bday present(from my family), a digital camera. Actually, I wanted a xbox360 game set but finally i decided to buy camera cos I think more constructive ba.

Before I got to decide with this IXUS 75, I actually considering another IXUS 850 de but a little bit more ex. But the 850 has image stabalisation function and its more ex by $50. The 75 is 3inch LCD one so in the end, i chose 75 although it dosent have IS. The person say IS, for nowadays, dosent really matters alot. I actually agree with tt too cos I think very seldom I will need to run/chase/move when taking a shot. haha

Just finished experimenting the camera but some features still not very sure how to use but I've decided to bring it along tml to meet Eunice and Zhenzhen to test test. I'm really excited! heehee. Nv had a camera of my own. I'm prepared to take pics of sashimi tml haha. Or rather, later cos now alr 2+am le.

Besides being happy to own a digital camera, I'm feeling sad cos recently a few of my friends not very kai xin. *sigh*. Anyway, hope they can get over it very soon although i noe its difficult but pls remember tt no matter wat happens, me this friend will be there for u. :P

Tml gg to meet Nice and Zhen for buffet lunch. heehee got lotsa salmon sashimi waiting for me to eat haha. I shall take some photos of them and post it onto my blog. hee :P

No comments: