Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Sicked

Damn irritated with my sore throat. Until now, my throat is still soring like hell man. Sickening! Why suddenly like tt? When will it recover leh?

Yesterday played with my mum and sister. humph! Lost about $5++. But actually lost much more de but half way through, I wore my crystal bracelet tts y lost only $5+. Next time jia you ba.

Today I did a very big project. heehee. I reformated my PC system. Wa...super tired. Met problems when installing the wireless adapter. Den no choice have to call up the singnet customer service officer to ask lo but the officer seemed like got interpretation problem. Spoke to him for almost 45mins den solve the problem. But luckily is my 2nd sis call de not me haha if not i sure pek cek de. After all the installation, heehee I shifted my computer into my room le. So now i can enjoy the aircon while using the computer. hee.

Yeh yeh...Tml gg to eat sushi again(most probably) with Kiyoko. hee i wanna eat salmon sashimi again. Yummy yummy.

HaiZz...until now i still havent apply for my SIM diploma wor. Hmm...think by next or week after next have to go apply le. HaiZz...Have to adapt to a new environment soon. Stress!

Finally, I think i decided with the Canon Digital IXUS 75 le. Tried it out at the store le. Pic quality not bad and small enuff. Quite user friendly too. Most importantly, now got a special promo which, the package, includes a 2GB SD care, some dunno wat cleaning kit and 1 or 2 more which I cant really remember wat were those. Anyway, I think its quite a good deal. But have to buy an extra batt lo. Hmm...but $599 abit ex hor heehee :P

No comments: