Monday, April 16, 2007

Experimenting My New Camera :P

HeeHee...I spent sat nite, yest nite and jus now experimenting my new canon camera. Intersting wor. It has so many modes for different situations and some unknown functions. hee.

I think i mentioned before in one of my recent post tt this camera comes with free gifts including a 2GB SD card and a digital kit bag withch includes a cleaning kit, tripod and 1 more thing which i've forgotten wats tt. Den jus now, the vest denki called me and said tt the digital kit bag is out of stock. WTH! 1 of the reason i bought this camera is bcos of its freebies lo and now he is telling me tt the digital kit bag no more le?! Wat nonsense! He told me that they r replacing the bag with an extra 1GB SD and a card reader. Siao!. Wat for i need so many memory card? CPU also got SD card reader ma. Wat for i wan an external card reader? Anyway, we insisted on wanting the bag so the best denki person said he'll check with the canon ple. I dun care how are they gg to shen chu the bag but i jus wan it!

Yesterday went to eat suki sushi buffet. WAH WAH WAH! We ate almost 20 plates of sashimi which includes swordfish, yellowtale, scallop and of cos my favourite, salmon! Woof...the salmon's so thick and fresh. Hee. But I din take pics of the salmon cos busy eating and concentrating on the salmons. haha. Never had so many salmons in a day. Yum Yum! :P

No comments: