Saturday, April 07, 2007

Dreadful

I'm sicked of being sick again. Dreadful.

Was with Eunice and Zhen yesterday. Went for k-lunch den to TCC for a drink and a piece of TCC's Oreo Cheesecake. Very nice. Den Eunice vrought us to Expo to watch the CHCa Ester performance. Quite interesting.


While watching the performance, my sore throat starts to form. How can a person being sick twice in a month? Rediculous! And tt's me. I'm quite sure that I did not had any chocolates or too much heaty food recently. So, my sis claimed that its the mike of the kbox which i wont doubt tt cos public mikes are normally quite full of germs. haiZz

But i wont say that i will never go for ktv anymore. I'll jus have to be more careful, not to place the mike too close to my mouth.

After the performance, we went to TM Genki Sushi for dinner. We went there cos I need the greentea to reduce the soreness of my throat. haha. Lame! Basically, we had a Salmon meal yesterday. We did not order anything other den Salmon related dishes. Salmon sashimi, salmon sushi and spicy salmon sushi. Wah... :-)

No comments: