Friday, April 20, 2007

The Good Wood Park Dinner

Yesterday evening, the whole of our family went to Good Wood Park Hotel for dinner. heehee u must be thinking tt we are so rich ah to go GWP for dinner. haha! The truth is, we went there to try out the wedding dishes for my 2nd sis’ wedding dinner.

Basically, everything’s fine but the sharkfins was DELICIOUS! I always fancies sharkfins alot! But I did not take any pics of the sharkfins cos was too engross in the taste of it. I was SO full! I felt like I’ve put on a few kgs after the dinner. Woof. That was y I did not go online. Too tired to do anything so I watched tv instead.

Today went to Orchard to shop for my clothings for the wedding dinner and church ceremony. We went to Tangs but din buy anything cos the dresses there were either for more mature or too low. Hee! And some are too SMALL! Humph! Nvm! After that, we walked over to Wisma Atrial’s Top Shop. Hmm…Not too bad.

Although we stayed there for around 2hrs, I tried about 10 pieces (including bottoms…not only tops) and eventually, I bought only TWO tops. Hee! Both jacket-like tops. Wah…only two pieces hor, it alr cost us $200+ le wor. Very ex! But ok la. If long long time once den ok lo and somemore its for my sis’ wedding.

Have violin lesson tml but for the past whole week, I din practice. Sigh! Must wake up early tml to practice.

For the past few days, I slept till 2-3pm. I think its because I slept very late in the previous nitghts. Think I have to try and sleep earlier if not like tt no good for health. Hee!

No comments: