Wednesday, March 28, 2007

A Temp Job?/A Temp Course?

As I've said in my previous entry, I'm more or less decided with the course offered by SIM. So wat am I going to do for the next 3mths+?

Cant get to sleep until 4am, wondering wat should I do for the 3mths ahead. Should I take up some foreign language courses or should I get a temp job. Unfortunately, no conclusion.

Met up with Xiao Xiang this morning for swimming. During the swimming session, we exchanged many of our own ideas on wat to do. Our conclusion is, find a temp first. So, we went to buy The Straits Times after the swimming session and looked up at the classified ads to see if any jobs are available. Found 1 or 2 but in the end I decided to give up on them cos i find it not very safe tho.

So, now I'm looking at the web to search. Found afew admin assistant positions and I'm sending in my CV later to apply. Hopefully I can get it, maybe not only for money but also for experience.

Alternatively, I shall take up some foreign language courses, for e.g Korean/French/Spanish...I dunno. Meanwhile, I shall try my best to lose some weight hahaha.

Pple say playing mahjong is a good form of brain exercise and I agree with it totally. From Sat onwards, I've been playing mahjong twice and the feeling was great, not physically of cos but mentally. So if anyone of u free and feels like playing, can contact me hahaha :-)

I understand that to accommodate to everyone's schedule is vvvv difficult especially when u have friends who are working. Although I'm really eager to have an overseas trip/grad trip with u guys, I can really understand. I'm, actually, not angry at all but jus abit shi wang. But its alright le. Next time den we go further places ba. Like, Korea? How's that? :-)

No comments: