Thursday, March 29, 2007

Which One To Choose?

Hmm...Recently, there are many things in mind. Besides which School/course to choose, now I'm wondering which digital cam to choose.

Already short listed 3.

  1. Nikon Coolpix L11
  2. Nikon Coolpix L12
  3. Canon Powershot A710 IS

Which is better leh? Dun wanna ask the salesman cos scared kana bluff. U noe some salesman will keng u one. So better to do some research first den go to the shop/store to choose. But now the problem is I dunno which one to pick.

Recently also thinking how to celebrate my 21st birthday. Most of the pple around me suggested a chalet cum bbq. But but but...June chalet quite ex and sure very full de. My mum suggested Genting which I personally dun mind but hmm... HaiZz...

Oh my god...Now is alr 2weeks after my exams le but the results arent out yet. So slow leh...Really gan jiong to noe wat grades i'm going to get ma. Mark so slow. They never tot of pple may need the results to apply for other school de wor. *complain*complain*complain*

Haiyo...dun think first...watch tv...bye

No comments: