Sunday, March 25, 2007

I'm Almost Decided

Have been thinking which course/school to choose for my diploma. I think I'm almost decided with the SIM Diploma in Management Studies.

I went to some chatrooms yesterday nite to see if i can find out more about the courses' info from the chatters in there. Almost everyone whom i have chated with advised me to take up the SIM one. Act i alr noe that SIM could be the best for me. But jus gather more info lo play safe.

Den I started to have the fear that there might have no one to help me. And den i tot of taking up the PSB one cos Xiao Xiang will be taking up and maybe we can be schoolmates, even classmates. But eventually i felt that this is not the main reason for whichever i wanna choose cos is the recognision of the cert tt matters most to me.

Initially I tot PSB's cert will be awarded by cambridge but i went to read up the info again and i realised it is awarded by PSB Academy itself. I started to ponder. Although Xiao Xiang told me that the person act told her the cert is from cambridge but i not very convinced. Is like two diff stories.

So i think SIM will be the best choice for me now. Although i alr knew it will be a tough job for me to travel damn far and have to cope with the staircases and with new classmates whom i wont noe whether they r tt helpful to me, I think that all this can be resolved as time passes by.

The chatters tole me that if i get the dip cert from SIM at the end of the 15 months, I will be granted exemption from the first yr degree from SIM Uni. Isnt it great? :) I hope i can really manage. they say there will be alot of project work. Hopefully i will get to join pple who r helpful and nice.

Wish me good luck ya :)

No comments: