Friday, November 10, 2006

YEYE!!!

Yeye!!! Finally bought my violin. After trying so many different types of violin, fianlly settled with this. Act wanted to buy the $3.8k tt one but scared the reputation of the seller. It is not a shop but its just a little house and normally dun open door for public de. They only do business with those old and regular customers. But tt violin's sound is really good. Its wat I have been looking for. Round, clear, etc etc. But den, I still went back to that S shop, especially selling violins. Wow!!! So finally decided with the $2k one. But before this, I saw a $3k de but is used violin but the sound is also very good. But got scratches leh. If not, I think I will prefer the $3k one. HeeHee. But I'm still very happy with this $2k one. Think should be able to last until I grade8. Den maybe until den, if I wanna proceed to diploma den can get a superb one. HaaHaa. :D

No comments: