Monday, November 13, 2006

Self-declare school holiday

Weather: Heavy Thunderstorm

Mood: Not bad :D

Things in mind: Thinking of practicing my violin and do some drawing later. Maybe going over to WS to get the CD and etc. :D Also, wach the Gong vcds. Prince Lu is so shuai!!! :P

Have been suffering from a sore throat since fri nite. But ok la not very bad. Still can talk. HeeHee Took this opportunity to skip school for a day.

Went for violin lesson on fri with my new violin. The teacher is really good. I like her more eh. I suddenly realised how much things that former teacher never taught me. Until fri I only noe how to read the note but not the symbols indicating up/down bows, mf/mp, etc etc. HaiZz... Luckily current teacher is willing to teach me. If not, haiZz...

Oh the teacher told me that my new bow does not suit my new violin. Meaning this bow not able to produce the best sound quality of the violin. Hmmm...Maybe I have to go back to that S shop and wat I can do and wat can the shop pple can do. Although the bow and everything were included in the package, the bow was taken out from another drawer. Which means, should be able to exchange for a better one. But when the teacher told me that maybe a good bow will cost about $900-$1k. I was stunned!!! haiZz...If exchange have to pay a little more I dun mind la. Cos since buy such a ex violin le den of cos have to find a bow which can produce the best of the violin rite. :P Calling the sales person tml again cos she yesterday she not around.

No comments: