Sunday, November 05, 2006

This Week

Monday

Skipped sch. :P Met up with Zhen, Juan, Jerry and Julian. Dun be mistaken that I skipped sch was because of meeting up with them. Went to Harbour Front/Vivocity for brunch den walk around vivocity. Wow! Its really big. Den decided to go kbox for the 2-6 slot. Haha Sing until no voice eh. Den had Niang Dou Fu for dinner. Haha That dinner made me realise something. My arm restling very lousy. Den send Juan and Jerry to the train station. But Zhen, Julian and me decided to go play bowling. End up we leave MS at around 9+.

Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday

Went to school.

Went to the violin shops to see see my violin on Thursday afternoon. Hmm...I really dun like German violins. Now my budget has ran up to $2000-$3000+ liao. heehee.

Started my new lesson at yamaha on Friday afternoon. Its good. The teacher quite nice and friendly. Think I din make the wrong choice. :D

Saturday

Went to orchard with my mom and sister. Heehee. Finally bought my mp3 player. Small, nice and hmm cheap(ok la). 2GB for $239. Ok le la.

No comments: