Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Long Updates

Tuesday: Actually nothing much had happened(I think). haha Cos dun really remember wat I have done that day. The only thing I remember is that I went to school for the AA2 lesson in the afternoon.
Wednesday: Skipped school cos dun wanna go for the School of Business Day activity. Waste time. haha. So met up with Zhen, Juan and Julian at J8 for shopping. But I was late, super late in fact. Supposed to meet them at 11.30 but in the end I arrived Bishan at 1.30. haha Over-slept. Den walked around at J8 for awhile den change shopping venue to the pasamalam outside J8. Den ah...erh...went home le lo. haha sounds boring but the details very interesting and fun la. Oh bought a Detol shower cream from NTUC. The sales person said it contains aloe vera so very good for skin. haha used for a few days le. So far ok lo. Not much differece tho.
Thursday: Went to school for lesson as usual. But my throat was really bad that day. Nearly no voice haiZz. Den went for the last and final violin lesson at the M school. Wah...the teacher sounded very cham like that. haha. Long story.
Friday: Ended school at 11 so went for violin lesson at Yamaha at 12.45 den after that went home by train lo. HaiZz... Den ah...erh...nothing much le ba.
Saturday: Stayed at home id nothing! :( Wat a boring day!!!
Sunday: Went town for shopping with mum and sisters. Bought a jewelery box/house. Hee. So cute.
Monday: Went home from school at 12 den went to TM to meet my mum for shopping again. But bought nothing tho. haiZz...
Today: Met up with Kiyoko in the noon to eat brunch. Den sent my hp for service. HAIZZ... Loudspeaker auto-on by itself eh. After that, went to school for the 2-hour lesson. Den erh...came home le lo.

No comments: