Thursday, September 01, 2011

New Blogger user interface

Blogger has finally changed their website's user interface. I've just tested on the speed of uploading large sized images and I'm quite happy with it. I tried uploading a few 14.1MP pictures and they took like five minutes to finish uploading. Before that, Blogger used to take like 20minutes to upload two or three large sized pictures and that really freaked me out.

Anyway, with this satisfactory improvement, I'm gonna upload more photos to my blog from now on. I don't have to search high and low for an alternative way to upload them. For example, using web albums den copy the embled code onto blogger. That also took quite a bit of time. I even thought of changing my blog to Wordpress or Weebly. Now, I don't have to. I can just happily, easily and quickly upload my high resolution pictures here. Yay~!~!


No comments: