Friday, September 02, 2011

Good Deals!

Got this Samsung camera from Groupon at only $135. I know that many people may have some not-so-good impression of cameras other than famous brands like Canon, Sony or Nikon. I admit that I am one of this group  of consumers before I bought this camera.

The Canon camera I was using is not very good, in my opinion, because the shutter speed is not that fast when shooting without flash. So it tends to take blury pictures.

When I was pondering whether I should buy the Samsung camera, I thought how would a non-Canon camera perform better than a Canon camera. Anyway, I still placed my order in the end because it is really quite cheap. So I decided to give it a try, since I've never used or tried out cameras other than cameras from Canon, Sony and Nikon. And the result is quite unexpected, to me at least.

The pictures are quite sharp and clear and they were taken without flash. The shutter speed is quite fast. You can view some pictures taken at an outing with my friends two posts prior to this.

So, the Samsung PL20 has now become my new baby. Of course, I still hope to get a DSLR someday but since I don't have the ability to get one now, a good point and shoot camera like this should be enought for me.

coupon from COURTS Singapore City

No comments: