Thursday, March 03, 2011

Went for another job interview yesterday. The job placement officer who secured this interview for me said that the interviewers have a very good impression of me. Hmm, but that does not mean anything ba.

Time flies eh. It's March already. Almost a quarter of 2011 has passed. Wat have I achieved so far?? Apart from a couple of job interviews, nothing else already. I haven't really started on my business plan. Oh no no!! I cannot go on like this. Something must be done.

I was discussing with my friends about seeing the MP to seek some hel in job hunting. They encouraged me to write in an e-mail to the MP but my sister tells me that I can just go down to see him, but of cos must see which day he will be in la. Anyway, I shall wait till tml and see wat SPD can do for me. Haha. Yup, besides Bizlink, I'm approaching SPD also. I'll see wat they say tml.

No comments: