Saturday, March 12, 2011

...to the IT show 2011

Went to the IT show 2011 at Suntec Convention Hall. Supposed to meet my friends at 2pm but i decided to reach there earlier to walk around.

Actually, my intention was to shop for cameras la. Haha! And I know there wouldn't have enough time if I reach at 2pm. So, I sacrifised some sleeping time and reached Suntec at 12.30pm.

So, this is wat I've got yesterday. A Nikon Coolpix S80 in pink. Yup PINK! Haha. My favourite colour.

And these are the freebies I got from purchasing the camera.

1) a extra battery
2) 2 x 8gb SanDisk SD card
3) a screen protector
4) camera pouch
5) a tri-pod stand
6) a USB card reader

With all these freebies, I only paidy $370 for the camera. I really find it very wu hua (worth it). Do u think so too??


I also bought an 8gb SanDisk thumbdrive and guess how much did I pay for it? Heehee! $30? $25? No no no... I paid only $16! Damn cheap man.

Yup, so those are my great buys from yesterday's trip to the IT show. Wat a fulfilling day and I had a lot of fun with my friends. =)

No comments: