Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Updates!

Friday
Went to Tiong Bahru plaza with QX for steamboat buffet dinner at Rajar...erh...sorry I forgotten the name. Hee. Anyway, took quite a number of pics but hee lazy to resize it so erm not posting any. Anyway, the conclusion is...VERY NICE AND WU HUA!!

Saturday
Basically did nothing much. Only stayed at home to rot.

Sunday
Ha! This is the happening day! Attended Kenji Wu's music showcase at DragonFly. First time to step into a pub. Although only drank orange juice but still...its the atmostphere that counts. Anyway, went with Eunice and we were really very very close to the stage. Not more den 2metres I think. Eunice thinks he's shuai but erm I should say he's not bad looking. Hee. Oh! I also took alot of pics during the music showcase. Maybe I would only post it later ba. I'm really feeling tired now tho.

Monday
Nothing much again but stuck to the computer to lerk around youtube.

Today
1st day of sch and abit sian tho. Although I din fell asleep, I was actually day dreaming. Haha.

Oh guys! Nowadays pple dun go eBay alr ah? How come no pple interested in my stuff ah? Sigh! I think I not suitable to do business eh. Anyway, just to advertise again:
Just click HERE to see see ba. :)

No comments: