Thursday, July 10, 2008

OUCH!!!

Ouchie! Today quite suay la. Fell down on the way to bus stop outside the chool. Sigh! I actually took a few photos of the wounds but it really looks grose so wont post it.

Anyway, it is a routine for me to fall once at every school I went to. Dun mention primary school la, primary school sure more active so sure will injured urself often. Den secondary school, fell down at the school foyer. Den ITE, fell down on the stairs. And now, SIM. Eww!

Aiya,anyway just come here to write something only. Nothing much to update except that I'm currently starting my assignments, figuring out how to use double eyelid tapes and lose weight. Hahaha!

Recently really quite engrossed in 'beauty' stuff. Hee. Maybe I shall go to some chinese clinic/herbalist to consult about weight losing treatments. But I scared needle plke plke leh. Hmmm

A Little Story To Share

'One day, I was walking along on a shore with Lord. And den scenes of my past flashed before me, happy and sad, ups and downs. In the happy scenes, there were always two sets of footprints, mine and the Lord's. However, in the sad scenes, there was only one set of foot prints, mine. I turn to the Lord and asked, "You promised you'll never leave me. How come you left me when I'm in my most down period in life?". The Lord replied, "I did not left you. I am all alond with ou. It's just that I was carrying you when you were at your most down and sad period of time".'

I am not a chirstian or catholic but I heard this story during a wake I attended yesterday. I was really touched by it and I actually cried. I believe that God is with 'her' now, guiding her into eternal happiness. Never suffer or worry. I was never close to her but I noe she's a nice, kind hearted and inteligent person. I would say I still and will remember the times when we met. You'll always live in our heart. Amen!

No comments: