Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Out of boredom

I'm really quite bored now so I'm posting this entry due to pure boredom. For heaven sake! Who else would be so free to post pics of chocolate brands man. Yeh so I'll be the first one la.

Actually, the reason why I wanna post this pics is becos I wanna recommend it to u pple out there who fancies chocolates like myself. I actually only came acros to know this particular chocolate recently when I stepped into Candy Empire at CA T3. In fact, I never been into the shop before be it at Vivo or Millenia Walk. My purpose was actually to look for Calbury chocolates but I saw this instead. Initially, I was like ew...dunno nice anot cos frankly speaking the packaging wasnt tt attractive. But out of curiousiy, I bought one of this and I really love it lo. Very nice dark chocolate. Obviously it isnt sweet la. But not very bitter also leh.

Erh. I'm like advertising it for free leh. Oh well. Just try it if u like dark chocolates. It wont make u pute!

Another thing to recommend is this. I think alot of pple know this but well if u know wat is After Eight den just ignore me lo. I alr said I post this is becos I'm bored. And of cos, I LOVE sharing things and thoughts with pple. Hee

Anyway, this particular of chocolate is actually dark chocolate + mint. Best taste when u eat 2 at one go(my recommendations). There are actually alot of forms. I mean, apart from M&zMs shape-like form, I think they also have those like chewing gum type. Anyway, it's really nice and it can actually temporarily cure ur hunger. Hee. So try it. It wont make u pute!


Ok! Now for bday present showing off time. Haha. No la just wanna share with u guys wat I've got on my bday from QX. Tt I said I dun wanna post bcos I was lazy actually but now since I'm bored den might as well yeah.

This HP hang hang actually not really for bday sake la but she bought from Msia and I really find it very nice so yeah. In case u cannot see te shape of the little black thing, it's actually a mickey mouse head(blackened version). Haha. I actually asked her how come the face is black. Hee. But I appreciate it all the same. I really think it matches my phone leh. Hee. Ahem. If u think my sense of beauty got problem den so be it yeah. As long as I like it can liao. :p



Now come to real bday gift from her. See wat I meant? It really costs lo. Until now I still feel abit paiseh leh. Nvm. I treat u to a high class home made candle light dinner. Hee. Anyway, my mum also find it very nice, girlish and ex. Hee. U noe wat? Actually I once intended to buy some time ago when I saw it. That's to say I actually saw this pair of earings in a SK shop but I forgot the price. Lucky I din buy it tt time. Does it mean I have yuan fen with this pair of earings? And she know me so well that we xin you ling xi neh. Hee. Anyway, thanks again for it ya. :)

No comments: