Thursday, June 19, 2008

Finally Done

Oh thank god! I have finally done with my eCR exercise. So, for now, if I pass my bridging Maths I will start my first UOL degree class on the 18th September(Thursday).

The thing is, I only left with 1 attempt ou of 4 to change my timetable cos:

1st attempt = chosen wrong elective(I was supposed to seek advice on what elective to choose for this academic yr but unfortunately cant find the person incharge so I tried doing it myself)

2nd attempt = changed my elective to HRM instead of taking CF this yr(finally reached the person incharge and she advised to take HRM first)

3rd attempt = I actually tot everything is set but realized POA and PBF classes clashes with my DMS final sem dates so called up the person again and she changed it for me.

So, now I cannot anyhow wanna make changes liao. I would have to stick to it no matter how. But I find it quite alright. Lessons on Mondays, Wednesdays, Thursday and Fridays. Still not too bad I think. However, I actually preferred to put POA and PBF on the same day. Oh well. Better den nothing tho.

So now the only thing to worry is my bridging maths result which I was told by the course coordinator that it will come out on the coming monday. Oh dear! Nervous! It determines whether I will be granted with exemptions for yr 1 modules. So is like eat rice or eat porridge will depend on the result.

Gotta collect notes for the coming DMS semester(which is the final sem) tml afternoon. I have always felt excited to collect notes. Haha...dunno y. Erm...so next sem I will be having erh Biz Law, Info System and Macroecons. Oh dear! Biz Law! Wordy stuff again. Dun play play if not I sue u ah. Hee. Oh well. I expect the Biz Law textbook will be as thick as telephone guide. Dreads!

Oh no oh no! In case u din realize, I'm starting the new semester in 10days' time. And got orientation for UOL degree program on 1st July. Sian. Oh tt means I cannot attend the first lesson liao lo. Wah lao! Better dun put Biz Law on tt day hor. I dun wanna miss it. Or hopefully they can arrange the lessons to start on 2nd July. Better right. Hmmm

No comments: